Edited by industry expert Sean Hannam, Alert is Retra’s very own glossy magazine dedicated to our industry and our Members’ businesses.
Free and exclusive to Retra Members, Alert Magazine includes expert contributions from the Retra team as well as interviews, analysis, opinions and comments from across the industry.
Retra Alert is also available online in a fully interactive format which can be viewed on your phone, your tablet or your desktop computer wherever you are.
Please note: To view Retra Alert online you must be logged in as a Retra Member.
This month in Alert...
The Summer issue of Alert Magazine is packed full of essential information from across the industry.
In this issue:
- Retra CEO Howard Saycell is optimistic for what lies ahead post-lockdown, but warns that retailers must "remain cautious".
- Retracare managing director Matt Sheldrake updates us on the new FCA Credit Review.
- Stuart Cook, chief executive of CIH gives us a final interview , as he retires from the role.
- We speak to two Retra and Euronics members to find how they're doing since reopening after lockdown.
- Richard Stevenson reports on the latest trends in audio
- Plus - all the latest news, insight, analysis and exclusive interviews from across the industry.
Free 'Retra Bytes' Newsletter
In addition to Alert we also keep our members updated with Retra Bytes, our regular e-newsletter containing essential bulletins and updates on Retra activity, industry news and legislation changes. Retra Bytes is delivered directly to your inbox free of charge and exclusive to Retra Members.
Join Retra now and receive a free subscription to Alert and Retra Bytes.