Edited by industry expert Sean Hannam, Alert is Retra’s very own glossy magazine dedicated to our industry and our Members’ businesses.
Free and exclusive to Retra Members, Alert Magazine includes expert contributions from the Retra team as well as interviews, analysis, opinions and comments from across the industry.
Retra Alert is also available online in a fully interactive format which can be viewed on your phone, your tablet or your desktop computer wherever you are.
Please note: To view Retra Alert online you must be logged in as a Retra Member.
This month in Alert...
The Autumn issue of Alert Magazine is packed full of essential information from across the industry.
In this month's issue:
- We look at how the UK Electrical Retail Industry has begun to recover and how Retra members are adapting to life after lockdown.
- Managing your wellbeing in uncertain times, essential reading from our partners at retailTRUST.
- Retracare's business development manager Mike Vernon speaks to Alert Editor Sean Hannam about the ways in which the company has been helping independents during the crisis.
- Richard Stevenson looks at how the AV market enjoyed a boost as stuck-indoors consumers upgraded their home entertainment devices during lockdown.
- Plus the latest news, insight, analysis and exclusive interviews from across the industry.
Free 'Retra Bytes' Newsletter
In addition to Alert we also keep our members updated with Retra Bytes, our regular e-newsletter containing essential bulletins and updates on Retra activity, industry news and legislation changes. Retra Bytes is delivered directly to your inbox free of charge and exclusive to Retra Members.
Join Retra now and receive a free subscription to Alert and Retra Bytes.