retra is the UK’s leading trade association for independent electrical retailers and servicing organisations.

Formed in 1942, we represent more than 1,100 members, operating from over 1,600 outlets in the UK today.  Our members include domestic electrical retailers, service engineers, custom installers, computer stores and electronic music shops.

retra retailers pride themselves in providing quality customer service. If you value good service and the peace of mind it brings, our “find a retailer“ will help you find your local independent retra  retailer.


Product Recall Information:

For further information regarding Product Recalls of Electrical Appliances from the Electricity Safety Council, please link onto the information page below:












Comments are closed.